cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0.1 Wierdness

joshw
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently installed a Unity 4.0.1 server and created several call handlers. When I dial extension 200 which is mapped to the opening greeting handler, I hear the message that I recorded several days ago. When I open the call handler in Unity admin and try to copy the greeting out to a directory or modify it etc. all the options are greyed out. The options are also greyed out when trying to change the name of the Opening Greeting handler. I am currently downloading 4.0.2 in hopes that this will fix. I am seeing similar behavior on other handlers that I have created.

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That wasn't a bug in 4.0(1) - sounds like you have something else going on - the first thing I'd check is to be sure you don't have any restrictions on ActiveX controls since that media master control is ActiveX.

I have no idea what would be going on if it doesn't let you change the name of a call handler - there's no setting anywhere that would indicate "no edits" or the like for that field... never seen that before and I'm pretty sure upgrading to 4.0(2) isn't going to fix that since it wasn't a bug in 4.0(1). There's something else afoot I think.

I think you hit it. I just loaded SAWEB from IE on my local machine and everything seems to work fine. I am reinstalling IE 6 SP1 on the Unity server. Everytime I tried to set ActiveX controls to low on IE, it locked IE up. Any ideas?