cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0.2 cannot see certain accounts after reinstalling

jhindmarsh
Level 1
Level 1

I installed Unity 4.0.2 and uninstalled it since I was not happy with my first install. I removed everything according to the removal tool instructions. After reinstalling, I cannot see the users I imported in the previous install. I can create new users and add users that were not in the old install.

Is there something I am missing?

2 Replies 2

smilliga
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure what you mean by I cannot see the users I imported in the previous install. If you mean that these users don't show up in the SA as subscribers then that is to be expected, they will need to be re-imported.

But I'm guessing you mean that these previous users are not available to be re-imported. If that is the case try using the Remove Subscriber Properties tool (available here: http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_BunnyKiller.htm) or look at the Importing Users from Active Directory portion of the help file for the Global Subscriber Manager. The GSM has the ability to remove the subscriber properties built in to it.

Using the Global Subscriber Manager to remove subscriber properties worked. Thank you very much.