I am running Unity 4.0(2) in test with CallManager 3.3(2)spC. Unity test server is an HP DL380 G1 processor with 2 CPUs. I have just begun testing ciscopca and wanted to check here first to see if these errors are something I need to correct in my configuration ... or are known defects. I could not find anything in the Bug Toolkit for Unity 4.0. Would of course like to prevent a TAC case:
1. http:\\servername\web\aa is not redirecting to servername\ciscopca
2. http:\\servername\web\aa still works and allows me to configure settings/greetings etc. I noticed the logoff button does not work - get "Error on page"
3. After completing the logon process at http:\\servername\ciscopca, if I select the Unity Assistant drop-down at the top of the webpage, but do not select GO, the Media Master controls for the user are grayed out and no recording shown. Once I select the GO button, the screen is rewritten and the correct media master control is available, showing the user's spoken name recording. If the logon process matters in this example, I logged on with the userid name and password box checked to save information (using userid email@example.com).
4. This is just a nit, but I noticed the Save icon in Unity Assistant is no longer highlighted when you make a change. I know our 3.1(5) users will notice this.
5. If the user does not change anything, but presses the Save button anyway, this error appears "Error saving personal options" with a red stop sign. Any chance we could make this more like CCMUser, which says "Status: Update ignored; no changes required" if a user makes the same mistake? Let me know if I should proceed with an enhancement request for this.
6. Navigation through Unity Assistant, in particular the Message notification area - I noticed that navigating through the various settings in this area appeared slow - progress bar said "Connecting to site servername" Win2K Professional PC and Unity server on same subnet.
Thanks for the update! I did contact our Account Manager for moving the item listed in #5 forward as a feature request. I will also set up the redirection and retest. Will update this forum entry as appropriate.
Thanks for the redirection script RedirectOldWebApps.js . I ran this on my Unity 4.0(2) system and it worked.
Regarding the Save icon in Unity Assistant - Does the Save icon highlight blue as the ActiveAssistant does in version 3.1(5)? I am unable to see the highlight when I make a change. Not sure if this is a contrast problem on my lab monitor or something I need to set in Internet Explorer? I also noticed the Logout on ciscopca does not prompt the user to SAVE if changes are made as does ActiveAssistant? Is this a known bug?
I previosly replied to your initial question 4 that it does show me but then I was talking about Active Assistant. My Unity Assistant does not prompt me either to save when I logout nor does it show the save button in blue. I can open bugs for this but I would need a case so that I can link it to it and make that bug searchable from CCO. You can drop me a direct e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can continue from there. I will post the bug id's later in this thread.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...