cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0 and VPIM

sonal-patel
Level 1
Level 1

When i send a message from Meridian Mail to Unity and listen to that message i hear the senders recorded name.

In Unity in the delivery location page i have send senders recorded name checked. When i send a message from Unity to Meridian Mail i do not receive the senders recorded name only the location ID and extension.

1 Reply 1

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

Does the user have a recorded name? The Voice Gateway 2000 gets the name from AD. Did you verify that the recorded name is being attached to the message by the Voice Gateway 2000? You should turn logging for the gateway and post it out here if not. If it is you need to check the configuration on the Meridian Mail.

Also, sending the recorded name is not part of the VPIM specification. This means that the Meridian Mail does not have to support it or support the format that we send it in. For what I recall it did in testing though…

Hope that helps,

Keith

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: