cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.x & Multiple Locations w/Different Open/Closed Times

tracy
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone know how to have different Open/Closed schedule? We have 3 different campuses all having their own Open/Closed times. I do not think that I can have multiple Open/Closed Scheduals but does anyone know how to sole my issue. Only way I can think of is to set subscribers into different time zones.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i'm not sure what you're asking here - you can create as many schedules as you want (hundreds of them) and associate subscribers and call handlers with any of those schedules you care to - each subscriber or call handler in the system can have it's own open/close time if you wish to do that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i'm not sure what you're asking here - you can create as many schedules as you want (hundreds of them) and associate subscribers and call handlers with any of those schedules you care to - each subscriber or call handler in the system can have it's own open/close time if you wish to do that.

Ok sorry I just never thought to click on the + or Add button and make a new one, Kinda seems dumb on hindsight but thanks because I now see it...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: