Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity 4.x service description

On CCO, I found a document at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_white_paper09186a0080094af4.shtml that details what each Unity service does. However, there are some differences in 4.x and I have not been able to find anything that specifically talks about 4.x. Does anybody know where I could find a document that discusses all the Unity 4.x services?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Gold

Re: Unity 4.x service description

Cisco Employee

In addition to the document Keith mentions you can also check out the Architecture Overview document for 4.x (recently updated for 4.0(3)) out on the Documents page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com - it goes into some more detail about what all the services do and how they work together handling calls and the like. It's a somewhat broader document, might be more info than you're looking for.

2 REPLIES
Gold

Cisco Employee

In addition to the document Keith mentions you can also check out the Architecture Overview document for 4.x (recently updated for 4.0(3)) out on the Documents page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com - it goes into some more detail about what all the services do and how they work together handling calls and the like. It's a somewhat broader document, might be more info than you're looking for.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content