Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity 8.6, Move the Calls to other Voicemail

Hi,

We use CUCM 8.6 and Unity 8.6 and i have the following question with Unity 8.6 :

Two User , User A and User B:

User A has almost always a forward his Number to User B

If User B is out of office or Busy or … then has a forward all his calls to the Voicemail

In this case the caller who calls User A , hears the Voicemail of User A and it is my question :

How can I configure the Voicemail that all caller who call the User A hear the Voicemail of User B (Move all Calls to the Voicemail of User B)

Thanks for your support

Best regards

Homayoun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi Homayoun,Please check the

Hi Homayoun,

Please check the parameter Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call under System Settings -> Advanced -> Conversations.

HTH

Manish

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Add the extension number of

Add the extension number of user A as an 'Alternate Extension' on the voicemail box of user B.

Have a look here on how to configure it:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/user_mac/guide/8xcucmacx/8xcucmac040.html#wp1272644

Cisco Employee

Hi Homayoun,Please check the

Hi Homayoun,

Please check the parameter Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call under System Settings -> Advanced -> Conversations.

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish, Wonderful , thanks

Hi Manish,

Wonderful , thanks a lot for your support , it works fine .

Best regards

Homayoun

P.S. I didn’t test the alternative recommendation of mmoulson1 , maybe it works also , I will test it later, but anyway thanks you mmoulson1 also very much

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content