Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Access

roachsa
Level 1
Level 1

Team

I have a new but old problem. I do not have access to Unity Administration (web) It say my class of service prohibits. So that when I restart Unity I have to mananully start the service and I can admin box with web. I had this problem befor after ugrade to 3.13A. Help I think it is a permission Issue.

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which service are you manually starting here? I'm not sure I understand what you're doing to gain SA access...

When we upgrade system I lost rights with local admin. I cant access the web admin or when the uinty box starts I have to click on unity icon in sys tray and start it. This happend when local admin account did not have right to unity. We fixed problem but now it is back when I was looking at box before I restarted I sa that there we no account in default admin cos It used to have eadmin and unity installer. now I cant get back in to see if they are still missing. Scott 281-244-4103 Boeing Houston

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: