Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Highlighted

unity and exchange

actually i am installing unity and there is in the site exchange cluster so what do recommend for me to install exchange on the unity or not and is there any change i have to do in the exchange cluster to integrate with unity .i do not know the unity should i install active direcotry or just let the unity join the domain. and i should add users to unity or import from exchange.

and how the ubity know that this email is related to this phone extenshon.

thank you

2 REPLIES

Re: unity and exchange

I think this is the document you need which explains E2K cluster, Active Directory and Win2k Domain.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186a00801187c6.html

Re: unity and exchange

i f i like to add a cisco unity as member server in an active direcorty to interacte with exchange ,i can do that without installing the active directory component on unity. what about the account for installation and administartion ,can i use one accout from the domain to install every think .what do you recommend for me.

Views
Helpful
Replies