cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity and ICD/CRA Integration

rbewlay
Level 1
Level 1

Have requirement to forward Calls from ICD/CRA menu queue to a specific Unity Voicemail box.

Problem is that with ICD/CRA forwarding - even indirectly, Unity prompts with the Default message as if it does not recognise the source DN of the call from ICD/CRA.

Call flow is:

1301--> (ICD Script - menu 1 go to voice mail)

---->Extn 1400 (redirect to Unity Port)

Want to retrieve the Voice Mail as the user who owns Extn. 1400

Any Suggestions of how this can be achieved?

7 Replies 7

tmiller
Level 1
Level 1

You need to go into unity and build a user for the pilot point being used (for example, if pilot point is 1301, create a fictitous user that owns that mailbox. This worked for me.

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

Under redirect, if you click on NO for Reset Original Destination. That should help.

If you call flow is the following then your Voice Mail box would be 1701.

-->> DDI 1701 -->> CTI 8400 (ICD) -->> Unity 8400.

I am having the same problem. I think that the ICD is not sending the DTMF info across. I have the redirect command setup with NO for reset Original Destination and i still get the general Unity message. Any help would be gratefully appriciated!!!

The problem at the end was with Unity. What comes up when you try and run call viewer on the Unity server?

brebbe
Level 1
Level 1

I have been having this same problem and have gotten no where. I was wondering if you had found a solution yet and if you cold share it with me. I would be most greatful.

Thanks

Ok, If u had X1700 and foward it to your CTI RP e.g. 8200. Now In your Application if you did a Redirect (But Set "Reset Original Destination" ot No) to your Unity VM Port e.g 8400. Then If you had a VM Box numbered 1700 in there it would go to that box. It should work

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: