cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity and Password Prompt

gypearce
Level 1
Level 1

Usually when I dial 4040 on my 7910 to go into voice mail I am asked enter my password and all is well.<br>This morning after installing Jeff;'s WaveGain.EXE and associated RGS file I must now enter the "*", enter my ID, then enter my password. How can I restore the environment where CallManager/Unity recognises my phone and just asks for a password. Thanks!<br><br>

7 Replies 7

Not applicable

The WavGain utility is actually from the fine folks in the CM group and it wouldn't have anything to do with the sign in conversation. All it does is adjusts the bump up/down of the record/playback volume. It has nothing to do with the CM integration, Unity conversation or anything else.

If you're no longer getting integration when you dial in directly, there must be another problem...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

I am having some problem with the volume being low on the record/playback.. where can I find the Wavegain util

Not applicable

http://www.answermonkey.net/

Under General tools.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

Thank you

Not applicable

The wavgain stuff should have nothing to do with your integration problem. What version of Unity, CCM, and TSP are you using?
What do you see on Call Viewer when your call comes in?

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Sorry to take so long to reply, I was waiting for email...duh! I know that the WaveGain program did not mess things up, it was just in the sequence. Scott Morgan asked for versions and here they are: CallManager = 3.1(1); Unity = 2.4.6.135; TSP running on Unity = 3.0.2.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are still having the problem. I plan to install AVCiscoTSP3.0.3.exe tomorrow morning.

Not applicable

What shows up in the CallVeiwer.exe for the "calling party" when you place a direct call into Unity? Do you always have to press "*" to get to the password prompt, or is it just sometimes? Does this happen with all subscribers, or just a few?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: