Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Answers with Busy Greeting

I am using a CRS Auto Attendant that when it sends a call to a user who does not answer (4 rings) and they have a Unity account, Unity answers with the Busy greeting and not the standard greeting. This is happening system wide and only occurs for calls coming from the AA, internal calls answer with the Standard greeting. Unity version 3.1.5, CCM3.3(3) and IPCC Express 3.1.

We have a work around where we are copying the Standard greeting to the Busy greeting but this is not an acceptable solution.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity Answers with Busy Greeting

I suspect the integration is sending Unity a "forward on busy" reason for the call and we're just acting on that (as we should) - you can verify this by opening up the call viewer application (you'll find this in the tools depot on your desktop) - make a call and check to see what the reason is for the forwarded call.

Assuming we're being told by the switch that this call is being forwarded busy there's nothing on Unity's side of the fence you can do about this - you'll need to take it up with the IPCC folkes I suspect.

Re: Unity Answers with Busy Greeting

Hi Jeff,

I will look at the call viewer application and I will take up the issue with the IPCC folks.

Thanks for your input.

Monica

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content