Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Call Handler to AC Queuing Hunt Group fails

Hi, don't know if anyone has come across this issue before but I have configured a system so that a customer's inbound mainline number is presented to a Unity call handler from Call Manager. Once the caller makes the relevant option on the Call Handler using Caller Input, the call is transferred back the Call Manager and to an Attendant Console huntgroup with queuing enabled. If I have one member in the huntgroup (for testing purposes) the first call will make the huntgroup member ring, however I would expect the second call to place the call on hold and and simply queue the call until the huntgroup member is available. What actually happens is after the call transfer the call goes to be placed on hold but then cuts the call off. If I take Unity of the equation and simply dial into the huntgroup from the PSTN, the first call rings and the second call plays MOH as expected. Can anyone help on this or try and point me in the right direction to troubleshoot it?

Many thanks

Steve

1 REPLY

Re: Unity Call Handler to AC Queuing Hunt Group fails

Hi,

Which version of Unity and ccm ,One thing which you can check is the transfer settings in callhandler,are they set to Release to switch or Supervise Transfer,follow this doc for understanding these settings,Also a detailed ccm trace would help you understand whose causing the call to disconnect.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity40/sag/sag404/ex/sag0200.htm#wp1056713

Thanks

Aman

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content