cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Call Handler

averheaghe
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a System Call Handler in Unity Connections after the message plays with the call in put options a 2nd message plays that says plays saying "record your message at the tone."

How do i turn this 2nd message off, I do not want callers to be able to leave a message on this call handler

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

First make sure that you have the message recorded at either the "greetings" page or the "profile" page.

for the message "record your message at the tone." NOT to show up, goto greetings on the left pane, after the greetings page shows up, click on the radio button "Send Caller to" and select "Hang up" from the drop down menu

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

First make sure that you have the message recorded at either the "greetings" page or the "profile" page.

for the message "record your message at the tone." NOT to show up, goto greetings on the left pane, after the greetings page shows up, click on the radio button "Send Caller to" and select "Hang up" from the drop down menu

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Andy,

From the Greetings page for the Call Handler, uncheck the default Take message after greeting. Select the Send caller to button and select something else. If you are going to do this, it is good to route the caller to some type of goodbye handler instead of just hanging up. (Just seems a tad more polite)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Rob,

thanks for a more refined reply. like you said it just seems a little more polite:)

Hey Naveen,

No worries mate :) It's all about the caller/customer after all.

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: