Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity cutoff people from leaving message

I have Unity version 2.4.6(161) with TSP 7.02 and CM 3.3.2. Some users complained that when they leave a voice message, Unity just cut them off after about eight seconds and force the users to save the message, to replay message etc... Any ideas on how to go about troubleshooting this problem?

Cheers

3 REPLIES

Re: Unity cutoff people from leaving message

If I understand correctly, you can go to Subscribers > messaging and you should see a reference to the length a message can be in seconds for a user. I don't know what the default is. I don't know if you can set it global either. Good day!

The problem is more complex than this. The default is 300 seconds. My problem is very intermittent. Once in a while, when people leave a message the system just cut in (without any user intervention) and ask if the user want to save, add more to the message or cancel. I don't know if this is due to the new TSP. Any ideas? I have actually change the "silence" setting under Messaging to 10 seconds but no luck.

Cheers

I also have this same problem with Unity 2.4 and CCM 3.1(3A). It is very intermittent as well.

Views
Helpful
Replies