cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Demo version

slc2
Level 1
Level 1

For lab testing purposes, does the Unity install have all features available? Last I heard, the installation had everything available (networking, failover, bridge) but, with 4 ports only. Is this still the case with 4.x? I want to set up Unity in the lab to test all our upgrades, etc. before going to the production side.

Or do I need to purchase a whole system for this purpose?

Sabas Chois

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The demo version you can install out of the box has 2 ports and limits all recordings to 15 seconds - it also does not have AMIS, Bridge or failover featuraes available - all other items are available.

If you need to get a testing license file you have a couple choices - if you go to the "Links" page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com I have some links off there to where you can apply for a 30/60/90 day license and where you can go to apply for an unlimited test license and the like. Those are normally for lab environments, not for "preinstall" type systems like you're talking about, however.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The demo version you can install out of the box has 2 ports and limits all recordings to 15 seconds - it also does not have AMIS, Bridge or failover featuraes available - all other items are available.

If you need to get a testing license file you have a couple choices - if you go to the "Links" page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com I have some links off there to where you can apply for a 30/60/90 day license and where you can go to apply for an unlimited test license and the like. Those are normally for lab environments, not for "preinstall" type systems like you're talking about, however.