cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity error message

spoure
Level 1
Level 1

New install Unity 2.46 B102. Event viewer reports the following error message when Unity tries to start.<br><br>Component Miu: Thread 0x00000053 had a Failure on Port 2 in Method CAvMiuTapiMonitor::SetDevConfig()<br><br>DESCRIPTION: TAPI lineSetDevConfig() failed with 0x80000049 (LINEERR_OPERATIONUNAVAIL).<br>DETAILS: <br> HLINE: 0x00902DE8<br> DevConfig Param: 0x03159EA8<br> DevConfig Size: 1476<br> TAPI DeviceID: 1<br> Service Provider: D41MT.TSP. <br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Aplication Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
5 Replies 5

Not applicable

Is this AD-120? Digital Integration with D/42's? Are the lines from the PBX plugged into (and working correctly) to the voice board? Does Unity (or AD-120) continue to load up properly after this error?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Yes the above is correct. However I have a line connected to the first port on the first card in the system and I get signal. I still get that error message. Do I need lines for all the port for this card to come up...In the event viewer other AV events come up ok.

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Aplication Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure

Not applicable

I'd plug lines into every port that Unity is trying to open. It's a weird Dialogic initialization deal when using the D/42 boards.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Is this card Anolog or Digital. May be this is my problem.

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Aplication Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure

Not applicable

The card that needs the lines plugged in during initialization is the digital card, the D/42. What do you have in there?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems