Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity Event Viewer Error

I have Unity 4.0(2) and CCM 3.3(2) SPC. The users are complaining the transfers are not working to voice mail sometimes. The phone will ring in case of no answer and the caller will get a busy tome sometime. I am getting two warnings in Event viewer,

1.Cisco Unity-CM TSP device 5 (Unity port 16): Failed blind transfer to extension 8073. Reorder tone detected. If this is a persistent problem, it may indicate a problem on the Cisco Unity and/or Cisco Call Manager. Verify that transfers are working, and contact TAC if the problem persists.

2.Alternate Contact Rule Not Active for Kim Cooper on line 765 in file e:\views\Unity4.0.1.55\un_Conv2\AvConvPhoneHandler\AvConvPHTransferSvr\AvSLoadInfo.cpp

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity Event Viewer Error

I can't speak to the first error but the 2nd sounds like a DB issue you need to look at - it wouldn't affect forwards into Unity but certainly auto attendant dials and the like could have issues here.

Subscribers only use the alternate contact rule (unlike call handlers which can use the standard, off hours or alternate contact rules). As such they should always be enabled no matter what - if they're not the conversation can get confused and throw that error. dbWalker should pick up on the error and fix it on the fly...

Users are complaining phone rings 3 times then gets a busy signal. Users phone rings forever and no voicemail pick up.

How many voicemail ports do you have on Unity?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content