Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity failed to start after installation

Unity Unified Mesaaging V3.0 Install using message store on another system (exchange 200 cluster) with no exchange on the Unity server. Unity is configured as a member of the existing domain.<br> <br>After the Installation mailboxes were set up in the exhange cluster for example administrator and example subscriber etc<br> <br>After Unity installation completes but Unity fails to start and the following errors appear in the Application Event Log.....<br> <br>"Unable to log on to the Doh"<br> <br>and also<br> <br>"Message queueing unable to join domain"<br> <br>Any ideas?<br> <br>I didn't install the exchange cluster and so am non 100% confident I have used the correct account to install my bits. Could this cause this kind of problem?<br><br><br>

4 REPLIES

Re: Unity failed to start after installation

To add to this, I've taken another look and the following messages appear in the application log....

Unable to complete Message Queuing Setup. Hresult- c00e0075h

Message Queuing was unable to join the local Windows 2000 domain. Hresult- c00e0075h

Last Category An attempt to access Exchange Private Store has failed: 8004aa00. The MAPI subsystem return the following error:

Doh logon failed due to messaging component logon error: 8004052eH

Unable to log onto the Doh.

AvCsMgr: Component Arbiter initialize failed.

Manager service (AvCsMgr) failed to initialize the component manager.

This is sorted now so please ignore this post.

Anonymous
N/A

What was the fix - I have the same problem

I don't exactly know. I re-installed using the account that installed the exchange 2000 cluster and it worked ok but I had also missed a couple of bits of the install the 1st time round so it may have been to do with that.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content