Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Import Utility

I just reinstalled Unity version 3.03 from scratch. When I try to run the Unity import utility from Exchange 2000 I only see 5 users. There are about 20 mailboxes. The server that's the domain controller and the Exchange server is Small Business Server 2000. <br><br>Thanks <br><br>Greg <br><br>

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity Import Utility

so some of those users in the directory were Unity subscribers before? I assume when you said "reinstalled" there was a system with subscribers in this directory at one point...

you probably need to clean the Unity custom attributes off those guys in the directory since the new Unity server will assume they are associated with another Unity box in your company and wont let you import them. You can use BunnyKiller off the 3.x tools page on AnswerMonkey.net to do this fairly easily.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Anonymous
N/A

Do I run Bunny Killer on the Win2K/Exchange server or the Unity Server, or does it matter.

Anonymous
N/A

run it on the Unity server... it'll show you all the objects in your AD, find the guys you can't import in there and select to remove the subscriber info off of them. I'm currently working on a cleaned up version of this tool that's a little easier to use and doesn't require a password.

Today's password, by the way, is 9628.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content