Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Name Dir Handler greeting...

Question: Is there a way to safely change the default Name Dir Handler greeting "Spell the name, last name first, for Q press 7, for Z press 9..."

The customer would prefer "Spell the first few letters of the person's last name, for Q press 7, for Z press 9..." instead....

thank you...Darren

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity Name Dir Handler greeting...

Not currently... there have been several posts with folks wanting quite a variety of different prompt wordings here depending on the number of users in their orgnaization. It's apparent to me we should just have the option of making this a customer recorded greeting instead of only allowing the use of prerecorded prompts.

In the short term, George (our UI guru and prompt man) is going to record up several sets of prompts for the directory hadler that have several different versions of this phrase. When he gets those recorded I'll publish them on AnswerMonkey with instructiong on how to drop the ones you want onto your system. I'll drop a note out here when they're ready.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content