Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unity not answering calls

I am sure this have been posted already but...<br>I have unity 3.0 w/cm 3.1.2c and after install the TSP it tested ok. Now unity is not answering calls (though I can dial to it and do a fwall to it) and when I try to run the TSP test I get the no wave driver error. Any ideas are appreciated.<br><br>

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity not answering calls

Sounds like you aren't on site. If you are doing the TSP test via WTS you'll get the not wave drive error, see the post below.

http://avforums.isomedia.com/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=Unity3x&Number=9010&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1#Post9010

As far as Unity not answering calls...it just goes ring no answer? You say it did answer calls before though? Do you see any problems with the port registration in the event viewer? Are there any other errors in the event viewer?

Anonymous
N/A

I dial an extension that i have setup in unity and it does not answer and it never has. From the extension I have setup I can dial voicemail and get the right mailbox though.

Anonymous
N/A

I'm not following you here, when you dial a port on Unity, does it answer or not? What do you mean by "From the extension I have setup I can dial voicemail and get the right mailbox though"?

Do you mean that some Unity ports answer when you call them, but others don't?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content