Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity not saving changes

I am configureing a Unity 3.1(3) system. When I make any changes to the subscribers, I click on save, and it seems to save. But when I search for that subscriber again and open them, the information has reverted back to its previous values. This system is not yet in production, but one user is trying to set up his account, and it keeps setting him for self-enrolment. I have tried to manually change it, but it keeps setting itself back.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity not saving changes

Any errors in the application event log? In particular anything around the directory monitors and the DOH components is of interest...

Which Exchange back end are you using?

I am getting error messages for AvDirSynch_MC about LDAP. It is trying to use port 389 for ldap, but it was never set up to use that port in the first place. Can I change what port Unity tries to use for LDAP?

It is Exchange 5.5

Cisco Employee

This should be stored in the registry under:

HKLM\Software\Active Voice\Dalex\1.00\Server\LDAP Port.

the decimal value should correspond to the LDAP port selected during the configuration setup. If you change it, it'll require a system restart.

Couldn't find that registry key. By searching the registry I found this one - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Active Voice\Directory Connectors\DirSynchEx55\1.00\Server\LDAP Port. It has the value in parentheses that is the same as what it is trying to use as an LDAP port. Is this the right key?

Edit - I changed that key, and seems to work now.

Views
Helpful
Replies