Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

* Unity Object Model document posted *

I finally finished cleaning up the Unity Data Object Model documnet and posted it to www.CiscoUnityTools.com on the Documents page. This covers all the basics of collections and sub collections used in Unity for subscribers, call handlers etc... it takes a pretty detailed walk through DOHPropTest and runs through the high level SQL database tables and covers some of what's stored on the local hard drive and in the registry as well. 46 pages of seat-of-the-pants excitement.

This is yet another draft chapter from the book several of us are working on - feedback is always welcome.

In related news I also posted another sample application for the CallHandler Dump example to the source code samples page. I'll finish up the subscriber information dump example this week and then move on to importing subscribers from AD next weekend, I swear... getting a lot of emails from folks on the subscriber add examples and I promise I'm working on them as fast as I can. Hang tight...

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
Views
Helpful
Replies