Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity Pilot Point in AC Hunt Group

CM 4.1(3)sr2. When configuring the AC Hunt Group, an error message comes up when I try to add the Unity Pilot Point as the last member in the Hunt Group. It says the device cannot be selected to be added as a member. I haven't been able to find anything documented that indicates the pilot point can't be selected. I have done this in past implementations - but only with version 3.x

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: Unity Pilot Point in AC Hunt Group

Put a CTI Route Point as the last member of the Hunt Group. The CTI will configured as CFwdAll to Unity.

Have already done something similar with dummy phones CFWDA to Unity - but this is a cluge w.r.t. having to create a dummy phone and then a mailbox to go with it. Since I had been able to put the Unity PP as the last member before, I wanted to confirm that this was no longer supported in CM 4.1(3)sr2, as opposed to CM 3.X.

No, it is not supported, let me find the doc...

Views
Helpful
Replies