cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Ports wont register - Unity 4.03 -> CCM 3.22c spH

llindenbaum
Level 1
Level 1

I have a freshly built Call Manager 3.2.2c spH cluster to which I am integrating a newly built Unity VM 4.03 server (Unity is in it's own domain). The installations all seem to have gone fine however when I try and configure the integration via UTIM, clicking on the "Verify Ports" button results in a failure stating that Unity cannot contact the Call Manager and that I should check the TCP port and that the Call Manager services are running. I have done both and both are correctly configured. Further, I have verified network connectivity via both IP address and name resolution, there is no router, firewall or ACL between the servers and I have double and triple checked the spelling of the ports as configured in Call Manager.

I cannot seem to find the issue and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

2 Replies 2

noran01
Level 3
Level 3

I assume you have the voicemail ports created right? If you do take carefull notice to the name of the voicemail ports and make sure you have the same prefix in your unity inegration manager.

Yes, the ports are named correctly. I have double and triple checked that the spelling exactly matches that in Call Manager. Forgive me if I didn't explicitly state that in my initial post, but that was the first thing I checked.