Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Unity Prompts

What the file names are and where they are located..Is it simply possible to record our own prompts and place them there....<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Aplication Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity Prompts

There's a slew of directories containing various prompts located at \CommServer\Localize\Prompts\[language]. So if I had the US English prompt set, it would be \CommServer\Localize\Prompts\Enu.

Prompts are often used in many different places throughout the converstation. I'd be extremely leary of changing them. I just talked to TAC, and they mentioned changing them isn't supported.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity Prompts

Also be aware that whenever you run an update, any prompt changed will be overwritten regardless... you'd have to change the prompt again.

ALSO remember that if you misname or remove a prompt, the system will not be happy at all... we've had several instances of this in the field.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content