Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity SA Runtime Errors

I have a problem where if I click on "Subscribers" within<br>the SA, I get browser runtime errors and the page comes<br>up with blank infomation boxes. Same if I try to add a<br>subscriber. The import utility worked and I now have added<br>working subscribers, but I cannot view or modify any <br>subscriber settings. I have no other apparent problems<br>within SA, and I have modified the subscriber template <br>without drama. Any ideas????<br><br>Thanks,<br>Sal Carnevale<br><br><br><br>

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Unity SA Runtime Errors

What version of Unity are you running and what Exchange configuration are you hooked up with? Are there any errors or text at all displayed on any of the pages or is it just blank white? Does this do it only for subscriber pages (i.e. you can get at call handlers and COS objects etc...)? Any error for the corresponding time in the application event log by any chance?

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Anonymous
N/A

I am running 3.1.2c with exchange2K on the same box.
The pages bring up the subscriber forms, but all the boxes
are blank. I have no problems viewing/modding the call
handlers and the COS pages, and there are no application
events logged.
There is no error text on the page itself, but the browser
error dialog box lists a few:

First--

A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug?
Line: 1379
Error: Unexpected quantifier

Then--

A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug?
Line: 2162
Error: Object expected

There are no commas or semicolons in the exchange org name,
but there is a space....

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sal Carnevale

Anonymous
N/A

That's a java script error which makes debugging a bit tricky... Can you open the subscriber page, get through all the errors and then right click the page and select "view source". If you can email me that entire file I'll get it to the SA folks to look over.

The source that's generated there is actually cranked out dynamically (ASP action) and if there's errors with it, the error info is actually included in part of the page code there. Hopefully they can see which line is actually tripping up and trace it back to the root of the problem.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies