Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity server need to be reboot every morning

We have Unity ver 4.0 with exchange 5.5 integrating with cisco callmanager 3.3.The call manager was recently reinstalled with version 3.3.2.The TSP driver is ver 7.0.3.Every morning we need to reboot the unity server to access unity.All the relevant service packs are installed.

Has anyone experienced this before.

1 REPLY

Re: Unity server need to be reboot every morning

Hello -

I would check TSP on your Unity server and see if you can successfully perform a TEST of your configuration. Also, are you able to successfully dial your MWI on/off extensions okay; able to press the MESSAGES button on your IP phone etc? It sounds like the problem was introduced with the reinstall of CCM, i.e. you were not having to reboot prior to that. Check the Unity application event log to see if your Unity ports are connecting OK to CCM. You should see a message for each port you have configured - "Cisco Unity-CM TSP device 27 (Unity port 24): Reconnected to CallManager". And lastly, if you haven't, I recommend you contact TAC.

Best wishes, Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies