cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity SQL Tables

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hi everybody, <br><br> Ok, I know that everyone gets very antsy when we talk about going directly into the database but I need a quick way to determine what users have a Zero key defined in their dialing options and where it points. I can't seen to locate the table where these values are stored.<br><br>

5 Replies 5

Not applicable

That's because there isn't a single table that has this all listed nicely. You gotta get up close and personal with a nifty query to pull the one key mapping out for each user (remember call handler have one key mappings as well). The one key mappings are stored in a table that has an GUID-looking string that links it back to it's parent (primary call handler in the case of a subscriber) and a GUID-looking thing that references it's destination object (i.e. if you're sending to a call handler or subscriber or interviewer or whatever). Looking directly in SQL is not going to help you much if you don't know what the action IDs and conversation names are and all that good stuff... and running down which object is assigned to which ObjectId is a royal pain to do by hand (DOHPropTest does some of this for you in it's interface).

I have a simple script on the 2.x tools page that will dump out call handler information which includes what all the 1 keys are setup to do in readable strings. If this gives you what you want I can adjust it to dump subscriber one key rules in about 5 minutes. Ping me at my corporate email and I can send you a copy to try...

I intend to get this type of reporting information into the Audio Text Manager tool at some point but I haven't circled back around on that one yet.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

Thanks for the info, but here is what I get when I run the script from the Unity box:

DTMF_ID: (empty)
After Message Action:
Error!... something I wasn't expecting
Transfer Rules:
Enabled
Transfer Disabled, send directly to greeting.
Greetings:
Menu Entries:
Ignore

And that's it.

I know how to look at the Call Handlers table to find the boxes in question I just can't seem to figure which one I need to add to my query.

Not applicable

I run that script on a 3.0(3) and a 3.1(2c) and a 3.1(3) box and it works smooth as silk on all of them. Are you logged into the local box as the Unity install account? If you open DOHPropTest (don't bother with the password, just open in read only mode) does your call handler collection show up OK? All that script is doing is iterating through your call handlers collection and kicking out information. You either have a badly malformed handler tripping it up at the top of the collection or the DOH interface is not flying right for the user you're logged in as.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

DOHProp shows all the info just fine. I was connected through Term Services, will this not run properly through that? I will have to wait to try it on the local box.

I like the SQL query tho because then I can generate my BulkEdit CSV right from there.

Not applicable

Ok, I am slapping myself on the forehead for this one. If it were any more obvious which table had the menu entries... anyhow... thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: