Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Unity system prompt map?

I have a client who wants to change a unity 4.0(2) system prompt from the "Please leave your message.." to a very unimpressive "beep". I thought a map of these system wave files was posted at one time but I can't find it on AnswerMonkey. Can somebody point me in the right direction here? Thanks in advance.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Unity system prompt map?

All the prompts are listed in PROMPT.INI files found in each directory under \commserver\localization\prompts\ENU\...

The directories are broken into components - the one you want is in PHGreeting (the call handler greeting conversation) - you should find what you're looking for there.

For details on this specific prompt, see this thread:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&type=bookmarks&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40.ee83e4c/0#selected_message

Also, keep in mind that TAC doesn't support folks fiddling with their prompts - these changes will be wiped out on your next upgrade to make a note of what you do.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.