cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity upgrade to 3.1.6

rvincent
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded unity from 3.0 to 3.1.6. customer is running exchange 5.5 server.

Now when trying to access unity, i get message " sorry, system is temporarily unable to complete your call"

In event viewer I have a malex_mc error: attempt to access exchange private store has failed:80040111. mapi subsystem has returned following error. information store could not be opened.

does anyone know what's gone wrong?

Thanks

Rob

2 Replies 2

uversave
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

It looks like you have a problem connecting to exchange 5.5. What accounts are you using for the Acsmgr and AVumrSyncSvr account? Did you give them the correct rights? Have a look at this URL for what rights are needed

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity31/inst/inst31/inst_020.htm#1510737

Also make sure you have run permissions wizard.

8004011 actually means MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED so it looks like we cannot login to the Unity_servername mailbox.

Ullie

Hi Again

And as a last note when I look at this part of the error message "information store could not be opened" make sure that your exchange is running properly and that you are not short on disk space on the Exchange server.

Ullie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: