Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Untiy 2.4.6 Upgrade

I'm in the process of upgrading a Unity 2.4.6.102 to 2.4.6.135 using TSP 1.0.0.36. Prior to the upgrade everything worked fine, however the switch configuration on the Unity only gave me the option for CCM software version 2.4 or higher and serial integration. I found this a little strange since I was running CallManager version 3.0.10. Since everything worked fine I didn't press the issue. After the upgrade to Unity build 135 when I dial the pilot #/press the messages key I get the Unity system greeting not please enter your password. I went to the Switch configuration on Unity and the only options again are CCM software version 2.4 or higher and serial integration. Is there a trick to updating the switch integration fields so I have CCM software so I can select CCM version 3.01 or higher. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be greatly appreciated. By the way I plan to upgrade the CallManager to 3.1.1 and apply TSP3.0.0.7 in the near future. If this is a quicker path to solving the problem let me know and I will upgrade to this instead.<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Untiy 2.4.6 Upgrade

Probably your switch file integration setting doesn't match the system key. You'll see a warning in your event log if that's the case. It sounds like your key may be set for serial integration.

If you want to get the key settings fixed, open a case with TAC and we should be able to take care of you. That's probably the best route, since it will get your key programmed for TAPI.

If you need to workaround this in a pinch, you can edit your switch file and change the integration type to match your key. If that doesn't make sense, try searching around this forum for some hints, or give TAC a call.

Here's a good thread to start with: http://avforums.isomedia.com/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=ipswitch&Number=844&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1#Post844

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Views
Helpful
Replies