Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Untiy didn't answer

I am using Unity version 2.3 build 2.3.4.117 , in my office. I encounter a problem in which the Unity is not answering calls , I tested the switch and he functions good, the Dialogic card was active but I saw in the event viewer error regarding the AvMiu_MC :<br><br>"Component Miu: Thread 0x000027E1 had a Failure on Port 1 in Method CAvMiuLine::Drop() (DESCRIPTION: Timed-out waiting for DropCompletedEvent. DETAILS: HCALL 0x00903DAC | CallState LINECALLSTATE_CONNECTED | Monitor HCALL 0x00903DDC | Monitor CallState LINECALLSTATE_CONNECTED. CALLINFO: CallerID 354 | CalledID Unknown | RedirectingID 373 | Origin Internal | Reason FwdNoAnswer | Trunk 0. CALL SEQUENCE: ). "<br><br>While I had the problem the I successes reproduce this problem until I shutdwon the unity and run it again.<br><br>Do you think you know what cause this problem ?<br> <br><br><br><br><br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Untiy didn't answer

That error simply means we tried to hang up the port and the voice card (or more specifically the driver talking to the voice card) ignored us. The port is then "burned" in that it doesn't respond to our reuqests any longer until you reset.

There's been a number of driver fixes from Dialogic between 2.3.4 and 2.4.5 shipping now. In particular with dialoug scenarios not being handled properly (i.e. pager dialouts for message notification). The best I can suggest is to upgrade to a newer version of Unity that comes with an updated Dialogic TSP. There's not much intelligent we can say about this specific problem since there are any number of ways the board/driver can become unresponsive to us.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content