Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

uOne

I have an old uOne voicemail system that currently has 4 ports/sessions and approximately 90 users. As you can see I am extremely oversubscribed and am having a number of problems with dropped calls and busy signals once calls are routed to voicemail.

Over the past few years I have proposed to my company the need of upgrading to Unity, but my requests have fallen upon deaf ears. Do you guys know of any place (since this product is end of life and end of support) that I can go to purchase or acquire 4 more voicemail ports/sessions for this system?

Thank you very much

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: uOne

Since the product is end of life you really can't but extra sessions for it. Even back in the day we didn't sell sessions. If you needed bigger you would have had to buy the enterprise version which supported 200 users and 20 ports. Regardless and I afraid they are out of luck...

Thanks,

Keith

Re: uOne

Keith,

Thank you for the information. This is the position that I have been putting forward to the company over the past 3 years. Unfortunately they are now wanting me to try and find anything for it anywhere I possibly can. And I don't think that is possible.

Views
Helpful
Replies