Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

updated version of dbWalker utility on web page

This is the utility that helps you track down missing links/errors/illegal settings in your Unity directory. You can get it off the tools section of my web page below.<br><br>By request I've made several changes in the new version (2.1.15):<br><br>- Much better performance... the import/export exercise has definitely proved useful for finding out what the DOH is good at and what it's not.<br><br>-Added a progress bar <br><br>- Consolidated output into one snappy log instead of two separate ones. Cleaned up log format, it's easier to read now.<br><br>- added option to remove orphaned call handlers on the fly. As a result I'll be removing the "find orphan" and "remove orphan" scripts from the page... this is a much better and safter way to clean that up.<br><br>- Check for DTMF_ID conflicts<br><br>- Check for missing schedules<br><br>- Check to be sure the user is associated with a language currently loaded on the box.<br><br>- Supports configurations where multiple Unity boxes are installed into the same site properly now... only checks objects that match the local box's system ID now.<br><br>- keeps a running error count going and displays the total at the end.<br><br>- I removed the goofy options to check subscribers/handlers separately and skip some checks. All checks are done all the time. <br><br>- You can stick the log anywhere you want, it's not hard coded to "c:\LogError.log" any more.<br><br>Lindborg Labs cares.<br><br>enjoy.<br><br><br>Jeff Lindborg<br>Unity Product Architect<br>Active Voice<br>jlindborg@activevoice.com<br><A HREF="http://members.home.net/jlindborg" target="_new">http://members.home.net/jlindborg</A>

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content