Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Updating all phones on CM to play one specific .wav file for MOH

I have a Call Manger 4.0 implementaion that is used as an MOH server, as well as the other regular Call Manger services. Right now, when I configure a new phone I manually select an available .wav file as the MOH. Is there a way to globally force all phones to use the same .wav file from the MOH server?

4 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: Updating all phones on CM to play one specific .wav file for

Hi

You can use BAT to update the settings accross multiple phones:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_2/bulk_adm/5_2_1/bat_phon.htm

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

yes, you configure the MOH file in the device pool.

Also, some one correct me if I am wrong on this:

Setting the MOH on the device pool works. BUT, if something has been set at the phone level, that phone level setting trumps the device pool setting.

If it were me, I would use BAT update to set all the phones back to , then set it to what you want on the device pool.

cheers,

Jerry

Yes, the phone setting trumps the device pool setting. I already tried to reset the device pool hoping that would make the phones choose a different .wav file, but no such luck. I'll look into using the BAT tool at this point.

Views
Helpful
Replies