Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgradation of CCM from 4.0(1) to 4.0(2a)

Hi,

I have a cluster of CCM 4.0(1). of 2 subscriber and 1 publisher. Now I want to upgrade it to 4.0(2a).

Can anyone suggest the Preupgrade, postupgrade tasks.

What are the components required for doing the upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES

Re: Upgradation of CCM from 4.0(1) to 4.0(2a)

One more thing which I forgot to ask. Do I need the whole set of CD's of 4.0(2a) for up-gradation.

Re: Upgradation of CCM from 4.0(1) to 4.0(2a)

Do you have CCO account on the Cisco.com? I'm not sure if these links will work without CCO account.

Here is a link to all CallManager installations and upgrades documentation. Just go to the "CallManager 4.0" section and click the link you need:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_installation_guides_list.html

I would recommend using the "Upgrade Assistant" before starting the upgrade - it will check all required pre-requisites for a upgrade.

You have to upgrade your CallManager to the version 4.0(2), and then download and install SR2a upgrade.

First you have to upgrade the Publisher, and then a Subscribers. In most cases a Subscribers will not be able to communicate to the Publisher until upgraded to the same release, so, you have to upgrade whole cluster at once.

Good luck,

Michael

www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content