cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgradation Of CRS from 3.0(1) to 3.0(2)

scottiptel
Level 1
Level 1

I have CRS 3.0(1) running in a production environment. I have to upgrade it to 3.0(2). Can I do the upgrade just without backing up any configurations. Will be all the configurations saved if I do the installation without saving anything.

2 Replies 2

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

If you are backing up your CallManager DB using STI you will be fine. Just run the CRS 3.0(2) and when asked point it towards your 3.0(1) profile.

Scott,

In 3.0(2), there is no DC Directory installation, so you have to point your Directory and Repository configuration to a valid LDAP, ie, CallManager DC Directory or similar. Provided that is available, then you should not have any problems.

Please check if your CallManager(s) already has a copy of your Repository and Directory first. To do this, on your CallManager servers, if you have been using DC Directory:

- Start, Programs, DC Directory Administrator, and login

- Expand the directory for 'CCN Apps' branch, open up 'configurations' and 'applicstions' branch, and make sure there the Directory and Repository Profile name you used are there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: