Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade CM to 3.3 and Attendant Console

chin-ming-lam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to ask about the attendant console. If i upgrade from CM 3.1 to CM 3.3. I have known the step to upgrade. But In the CM 3.1 version, I have config the Web attendant. I created the pilot point. But I know that i need create the AC account in the Grobal Directory in CM 3.3. Do i need to delete all the pilot point and then create the pilot point after upgrading CM?

3 Replies 3

chin-ming-lam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please help me to reply my question, thx.

david.lawrence
Level 3
Level 3

Provided you have web attendant configured under 3.1 when you upgrade to 3.3 everything will still be configured. You will however need to install AC in place of webattendant (ver 1.1.3 under ccm3.3(2)), and make sure you enable Allow Call Park Retrieval under the AC user in DCD directory or Call Control will fail. You will also have to setup the AC user and associate all Pilot Points and IP Phones used by AC to the AC user. Can't remeber if the AC user existed under web attendant.

HTH

D

Ensure that you create the AC user as per the AC installation guide, failing to do so will result in the AC failing to connect the associated CTI devices.

There is a specfic AC account that needs to be created, including the correct password. I found this out when I setup the account with the wrong password.