cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading CUE-AIM Installation Errors

networkkid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am upgrading CUE 1.1.2 to CUE 2.0.2 using the boot helper. When I run the boot helper, the CUE installation file is successfully downloaded from my TFTP Server but the AIM module complains that the header is invalid.

The error message is :

Loading cue-installer.2.0.2

Dbg: Final image size: 8693083

Invalid signature hdr

corrupt dnld image

Unable to load cue-installer.2.0.2

Please check bootloader configuration using show config and verify that:

1. network connectivity to the tftp server exists and

2. the specified helper image exists on the tftp server

I am sure the file has already been transferred from the tftp server. Any help?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's failing because of an invalid signature. Usually that means that the file on the TFTP server was corrupt in some way (maybe it was transferred incomplete; or ASCII transfer was used instead of binary somewhere along the way; etc). The best bet would be to re-download it from the cisco web site and then try booting from it again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's failing because of an invalid signature. Usually that means that the file on the TFTP server was corrupt in some way (maybe it was transferred incomplete; or ASCII transfer was used instead of binary somewhere along the way; etc). The best bet would be to re-download it from the cisco web site and then try booting from it again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: