Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Upgrading from 3.22c CCM to 3.33

I heard that Cisco TAC has a new document out on CCO that is called somthing like a seamless upgrade. I would like to read it if someone knows what it is called. I can not find it.

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Upgrading from 3.22c CCM to 3.33

I am not aware of the exact document that you are talking about, but you will find the TAC documents on CCM at the following link. You might be able to spot the one that you want.

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/browse/psp_view.pl?p=Software:Cisco_Call_Manager&viewall=true

In CCM 3.3(x), you must reimage the CCM. SQL is changing from SQL 7 to SQL 2000 which requires reimaging the CCM.

Cisco does have a integrated data restore procedure when you load CCM 3.3(x). Backup old server copy data to CD or network share. Load OS - W2K, CIPT 2000.2.4, Copy CCM backup to CCM server, set Restore Flag (if needed), Load CCM 3.3(x). Once CCM 3.3(x) is installed, the rstore process starts automatically.

Search Cisco web site for Upgrading to CCM 3.3(3).

Views
Helpful
Replies