I have been reading the upgrade requirements to upgrade to CM3.2 It mentions that the software can be upgraded from 3.0(12) etc. We are currently running 3.0(11) do we have to upgrade to 3.1 before going to 3.2. Secondly I see warnings that the MCS 7835 must have the right amount of memory but I have not been able to find what the requirements are. Does anyone know.
I just did an upgrade from 3.0(8) to 3.0(12) then to 3.1(2). It took me three times but they were my fault. I should have read the release notes 3.1(2) more carefully. otherwise it was quite smooth. make sure that:
1. do the BIOS upgrade as instructed
2. do the Windows 2000 upgrades
3. SQL server patches
4. upgrade from your 3.0(11) to 3.0(12). make sure that you do not manually shut down any CM related services otherwise your bin directory will be wiped out and you will have to reinstall from scratch
5. upgrade from 3.0(12) to 3.2(1) again do not mannually shut down any CM related services.
6. upgrade any other apps that use TSP such as softphone AA.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...