Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Using caller input to transfer to outside emergency number.

Hello,

I'm having an issue getting Unity to transfer to an outside number designated for emergencies. An incoming caller is to press the '9' key which will then transfer the caller off to an external PSTN number. I have an entry in the Restriction Tables to allow the call (ex: 91585*) it is set to allow and is Dail String 0. Secondly I have tried multiple ways to make this work with, even by having the CallManager admin create a CTI route point. The message I get in the event log is that a reorder tone is generated when trying to transfer to the actual outside number or even to the CTI route point. Any one have any ideas? Help?

Thanks,

1 REPLY
Gold

Re: Using caller input to transfer to outside emergency number.

Do the Unity ports have a Call Search Space assigned that looks into a partition which allows them to dial out? That is the first place I would look.

You might try assigning a phone to the same CSS that your Unity ports have assigned and see if you can make the same phone call.

Hope this helps...

Keith

Views
Helpful
Replies