cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using TAPS with CCM 3.2(2c) and CRS 3.01

n.thornton
Level 1
Level 1

OK, maybe someone just needs to tell me that this isn't gonna work.

I am rolling out a new Callmanager install, with a seperate server running Customer Response Solutions v. 3.0(1)spB. The Callmanagers are running 3.2(2c)spG. Everything works fine as far as call control, ICD functionality, etc.

However, I am getting ready to use BAT and TAPS to roll out all of the telephones. It would appear that the TAPS software that came with CCM 3.2(2c) is NOT compatable with CRS 3.

I performed the 2-step install that you normally would do when installing TAPS. When you attempt to load the application into CRS, it tells me to open the script in the CRA editor for conversion. I try to do that, and the CRA editor tells me that the script cannot be read.

Has anyone successfully installed TAPS on a CRS 3 system? There must be a new script file, or updated TAPS software somewhere. However, I can't find it anywhere on CCO. I find it hard to believe that the TAPS tool doesn't work on the "latest and greatest" CRS software!

Neill

1 Reply 1

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Neil,

If you like i can forward your mail to the CRS User Group

From Rif.Kiamil@jjfastfood.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: