Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Using Unity Port Usage Analyzer - Errors

Wondering if anyone can help if you have used this tool before. I loaded it locally on my laptop, It says it is looking for ".log" files in the Commserver/logs folder of Unity. All I see there are .txt files. So I copied all those files from the Unity Server and put them on my desktop and pointed the program to that folder. I get to choose the day/date I want but then when I click LOAD I get continous errors and I can't stop them. No report. This is what I get:

Error in Cleardatabases: could not delete from specified tables.

Click OK and it and comes back a few times.

Then I see activity in the progress bar quickly.

Then:

Error in ParseLogFile routine:Cannot update. Database or object is read only. Number=-2147217911.

Click OK

Then:

Error in ParseLogFile routine: Either BOF or EOF is true, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. Number=3021

And I can click on this FOREVER. Keep comming back. I have to go to task manager to close program.

Any thoughts?

I also get this every time I initially laund the tool:

Error in form load routine: Could not delete from specified tables.

2 REPLIES

Re: Using Unity Port Usage Analyzer - Errors

Do not load it on your laptop, use it directly on the server. Let me know if that helps.

Re: Using Unity Port Usage Analyzer - Errors

I will try that, the reason why I did not do that at first is because the instructions say to avoid installing directly on server because of resources it can eat up. They say to load it on a seperate computer.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content