Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VC Designing queries

Guys help on this how to design VC i am looking for  video conferencing solution Considerd the below requirement

VC serving all their offices scattered in the six cities, the system should consider a collaboration between HD video, eco-free clear voice 
Below are some points to be considered when designing the VC system:
- 15 meeting rooms scattered in the six cities (4 large rooms in HQ and 11 Medium size rooms -6 in Remote branch 1 and 5 in Remote branch 3)
- All the rooms are connected on the same IPVPN network with 1-2MB bandwidth availability.
-HQ should host up to 10 participants in one Video conferencing session.
- Up to five concurrent Video conference sessions within the same network.
- Integration required with VC management software and MS Exchange / Call Manager.
  Should require a client software on a PC or Mobile device for 20 users.
- Ability to call other VC unites on different networks and Interviewing over the Internet.
- Integration required with Video-enabled IP Phones (100X Cisco 9951).

- - Below Bill of Materials to be considered as the baseline and other solutions can be provided as alternative .

BE6K-ST-BDL-K9= 1 with this bundle no software ordered only VCS lincenses
Cisco TelePresence Server 310=1
Cisco SX80 Codec Speaker Track 60 Touch 10=4
SX20 Quick Set HD NPP 12xPHDCam 1 mic remote cntrl=11
Cisco TelePresence Management Suite - Includes 10 Systems=1
BE7K=2 with this bundle CUCM software ordered 1 quanity
ISDN GW 3241 - PRI ISDN H.320 To H.323 Gateway=1
Top Level Sku For 9.x/10.x User License=1
Telepresence Room Based Endpoint Single or Multi-Screen=15
Expressway Rich Media Session=30

Consdidering this hardware just give me some overview design,which deployment model i need to considerd,what are the applications i need to install on the VM?
Wether all the VM support in coresidency?

There are totaly 3 branches are there ,we have 3 ucs servers wether i need to keep the 3 hardware in all location? where should i keep th PRI ISDN g/w?

since i am new to the Video world...suggest me some overview design so that i can built a solution!!!
  • Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES

Guys give me ur suggestion!!

Guys give me ur suggestion!!

What are the application to

What are the application to be installed in VM,should i required 3 UCS servers for this deployment?

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.