Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Verifying Users have been added correctly

I am trying to verify that all users ID have been added to the system and that they have the correct Phone No against them. It is possible to get a list of Directory Numbers from the route plan in csv format but I need the same for the user id's

I have been querying the SQL (With my limited knowledge of SQL) for the user ids but cannot find it.

Any ideas?

7 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: Verifying Users have been added correctly

Simple query I use:

SELECT label AS Extension, display

FROM DeviceNumPlanMap

GROUP BY label, display

HAVING (label <> '')

Community Member

That is supposed to be

' < NULL > '

Without all the spaces

Community Member

HAVING (label <> ' < NULL > ' )

Community Member

THis is not exactly what I want.You have queried the display in the device.

I want to query the user id Info to Gain First Name, Last Name, User ID and assosiated extension No

Community Member

So you want the stuff in the DC directory not the SQL database?

Community Member

Probably Yes but How do I easily extract it?

Cisco Employee

If you don't mind having the complete set of data and not just the particular fields you want to look at, one way you can do this is using the standard ldapsearch command... this should be available on your CallManager. Just go to a command prompt and type the following:

ldapsearch -h localhost -p 8404 -D "cn=Directory Manager, o=cisco.com" -w ciscocisco -b "ou=users, o=cisco.com" cn=* > dcdusers.txt

Then just open dcdusers.txt in Notepad or whatever. Let me know if you need to narrow down the returned fields and we can try to figure something out for you.

Also note that we are only going to return up to 500 results by default. If you have more users than that, then we have to narrow down the search rather than just using *.

One other thing: the command above assumes you are using the embedded DC Directory. If you were using an external Netscape or Active Directory then the query would be a little different.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content