Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VG-200 with NM-HDV-FARM

Does anyone have a VG200 working as a DSP-FARM for conferencing/transcoding?

I just setup one and it locks up the VG200 when a conference starts or just doing a SHOW DIAG.

It requires a power cycle to clear it.

I tried 2 different VG-200 chassis.

Is it a bad NM-HDV-FARM or an IOS bug?

I am using 12.1.5YH3

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: VG-200 with NM-HDV-FARM

do you get anything from the output of the show diag, if so what info do you have for the nm-hdv. Is it the same nm-hdv that has been tested in both chassis.

I am going to be doing the same rollout in about a week. I'll post my results if no one else has posted by then.

Cisco Employee

I have not heard of any bugs like this. What version of cisco callmanager are you using. Are you just using as conference bridge or are you using it as a transcoder as well? If so do transcoder work? Can you put you config in your next post just so we can see what you have configured. I have not tried yh3. The last imgaged I tried was yh1. I can try this in the lab tomorrow when I get to work.

Thank you,

-Mckee

We have several VG-200's with the DSP farms implemented. The image we have had luck with is 12.1.5YH1. I'm not sure what fixes have been added for the 12.1.5YH3.

The problem seems to be that the LAN interface goes dead after a conference starts.

The VG200 registers with the Call Manager and starts a conference but after that you can no longer see the LAN. THe VG200 thinks the LAN is fine but the FastEthernet does not work until you reboot.

I am using 12.05YH1-3 and CM3.13a

I guess it is time to call TAC

Cisco Employee

Did you verify the speed and duplex settings on that interface and the switch you are plugging into? If you do a show interface do you see anything that stands out?

Thank you,

-Mckee

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.