Views
Helpful
Replies

VG200 + MGCP + NM-HDV-E1

gcobby
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an issue with a VG200 and the HM-HDV-E1. I have configured the VG on the Callmanager and added the relevant endpoint. With the config on the callmanager I am getting the endpoint regestering o.k. Therefore the MGCP connection looks o.k.

However I cannot make an outgoing call I am just getting a fast busy tone. If I turn Q931 debugging on on the VG200, I cannot see any outgoing call attempt. If I dial a DDI number I can see it in the trace but it is not ringing the associated extension number. When I look in the debug file on the callmanager I am not seeing an incoming call. So it looks like it is not even getting as far as the callmanager.

For the outgoing call I have set up a route Group with the VG200 in, I have set up a route list with the route group in, and in the Route Pattern I have used the route list. I cannot add the VG200 directly into the route pattern, as it is not in the list of gateways.

Is there anything else that I need to do on the callmanager?

Does anyone have a sample config that they can post on the forum or email to me?

I am running IOS version 12.2(2)XN. Which I believe is the version Cisco recommend.

Thanks in advance for any help

Glen Cobby

1 Reply 1

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Often times complex configuration issues are best addressed in an interactive session with one of our trained technical assistance engineers. While other forum users may be able to help, it’s often difficult to do so for this type of issue.

To utilize the resources at our Technical Assistance Center, please visit http://www.cisco.com/tac and to open a case with one of our TAC engineers, visit http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: